Sunday, April 24, 2011

bad places to eat

(first of all these are my opinions). the place that i dislike the most is dipiaza. (its a pizzaria that i hate the most) The food looks good, but once u take a bite from any food there, its gana taste nasty.
another bad place to eat is olive garden, well its not that bad it's just that when u go there more than 20 times, the food becomes boring. sure the food is good but it looses it's spark.this last one from my list is flanigans, its fun to go but bad to eat. all i eat there is grilled cheese. last time i tried the baby back ribs i said "im not gana eat this crap!".but for adults its amaizing, but for me i bearly go. i usually go when they tell me to or when my moms friend goes(dora).

if you have any reasturaunt that isnt on this, please comment and i might wright about how the food tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment